Our three Missions:
- To Provide Innovate Products to alleviate your body dysphoria.
- Present unfiltered ‘no holds bar’ education so you can get on with life.
- Showcase a diverse representation of the TransGender Community
Once you have decided you no longer want to be addressed as the doctor announced you- a ticking clock goes off in your brain. We understand you want information, products and support now. That is why PureGender is here – to serve you – the people.
Would you like to help with our missions?
- Love writing or illustration? Become a content contributor, helping to educate your community
- Do you serve the Transgender community? Let us sell your products to our audience potentially increasing your earning potential
- Are you outspoken? Give feedback to improve services and product lines.
- Brave enough to be on camera? Let us showcase your story to inspire others – you may save someone’s life by sharing yours.
Have any other suggestions to help with our mission together? Email the team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Conceptualised in 2011
- Official Launch at Manchester’s LGBT Foundation – June 2018
- You can now contact PureGender in 3 ways – July 2018
PureGender’s Memory Bank