Our three Missions:
- To Provide Innovate Products to alleviate your body dysphoria.
- Present unfiltered ‘no holds bar’ education so you can get on with life.
- Showcase a diverse representation of the TransGender Community
Once you have decided you no longer want to be addressed as you were born- a ticking clock goes off in your brain. We understand you want information, products and support now. That is why PureGender is here – to serve you – the people.
The Founder – Mr Romario Wanliss
Creatively known as MrBlackBranson, Romario today would seem ‘functional’ to society. The world has seen his heart-wrenching story on renowned BBC NewsBeat program ‘Transgender: Back To Jamaica‘ and more recently ‘GenderQuake’ aired on Channel 4. And while some may say it is inspirational, it is a story Romario wish no one ever has to tell.
“It’s a bitter sweet moment when people tell me my story is so inspirational because its a story of pain- I never had to experience such pain and anger to be a strong person, no one should have to…..” ” …I share my story for one purpose only – to save a Life” – Romario Wanliss
PureGender – a byproduct of Romario’s suicidal moment in 2011 after being refused support from Gp’s and a charity set up to support Transgender individuals, could have died with him many times during his moments of facing homelessness, financial difficulties, emotional disruptions, family breakdowns and other adversities but – well – as you see – Romario still chooses to keep going.
Would you like to help with our missions?
- Love writing or illustration? Become a content contributor, helping to educate your community
- Do you serve the Transgender community? Let us sell your products to our audience potentially increasing your earning potential
- Are you outspoken? Give feedback to improve services and product lines.
- Brave enough to be on camera? Let us showcase your story to inspire others – you may save someone’s life by sharing yours.
Have any other suggestions to help with our mission together? Email the team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Conceptualised in 2011
PureGender’s Memory Bank